At Amazing Women In History I publish high-quality articles related to women’s history in two main categories:
- Bios: Short biographies each focusing on one individual woman in history.
- Articles: More general articles on a variety of topics related to women’s history.
I started this site in 2011 with the goal of educating people about lesser-known women in history. In 2019 I get an average of 20K unique visitors per month.
After so many years, this is one of the top women’s history blogs on the web.
If you have a product or a service related to women’s history, women’s issues, or women’s rights, and you’re looking to gain visibility on the web, you have come to the right place.
To publish a sponsored post on Amazing Women In History, the following guidelines must be met:
- By definition, a sponsored post is one that includes a link to a website that offers a commercial product.
- Each post must have a minimum of 500 words and can include up to 3 “no-follow” links as per Google’s guidelines. I reserve the right to edit your posts if any grammar, spelling, or formatting corrections are needed.
- When you are submitting content, please follow the style of the site and make sure it is on a women’s history topic.
If you’re interested, please contact me using this form: